Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NYC Random Photos

Dylan's Candy Bar. This store is always worth a stop.
Lucky for me, it was just around the corner from where we stayed.

Bryant Park skating rink. This could be my new motto.

View from on top the Empire State Building.
It was freezing up there!

NYSE

Haven't seen the Letterman Show yet. Years ago, I did see Letterman interviewed by Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show... does that count? I mostly remember the red converse shoes he was wearing.

LDS Temple.
How they block out the city noise inside this building is simply amazing!

My favorite Times Square bill board. No sightings by me, thank goodness!

Me, the Bull and some Dork who wouldn't move.

Two ladies in green...my favorite color.

Miner from Chile on the Today show. He was freezing!

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing picture from the top of the Empire State building. It all looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete