Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Shower....

Can't say I'm sad this old ugly embarrassing thing is out of my life!!
Demolition begins!!
And then continues some more...


My very new and un appealing drain. This took about an hour of jack hammering through the foundation that I was told by the plumber it was "very hard." What did he expect? It's cement.


Rob and Tyler. Thanks guys!! I recruited them to insulate and then sheetrock the walls to get ready for this.


Drum roll please......






Does this make you want to come visit? I'm pretty sure anyone who has stayed at my house and been plagued by the environmental hazard that used to be here can appreciate the pictures. Now, just a little painting to do and a new curtain to hang and I'm all set.


I love April Showers.




4 comments:

  1. NICE!! It looks great. I'm sure you'll enjoy that much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing, quite a transformation! I just have to say that I am pretty sure we have a picture of my mom in that exact same pose and shirt as the second pic down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shower. I'm a little uncertain on which part of the demolition you actually did?
    Happy showering. Now maybe I can sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!! We should come and visit. I understand the jack hammmering they did it for 8 hours at our old house.

    ReplyDelete